OPTOMETRIST OPPORTUNITY in Seattle, WA
Eye Associates Northwest, PC is a premier multi-specialty private ophthalmology group focused on modern, full service eye care. We are seeking a full-time Optometrist to join our practice in the Seattle, Washington area. The doctor we are seeking is passionate about eye care and will continue our legacy of providing unsurpassed care and extraordinary experiences, serving our patients and community with empathy and compassion.
The Optometrist is responsible for providing quality of care to patients; demonstrating proficiency and excellence in skills within the scope of licensure; and developing their individual optometric practice within the medical/surgical practice. They will diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the human eye and visual system.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Completed an Optometry residency with two to four years related experience
· The ability to manage and co-manage basic ocular pathology with your colleagues
· Experience and knowledge of standard and advanced contact lenses and fitting
· Excellent communication skills and patient service
· Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
· Strong computer skills and EHR experience. Flexibility to learn NextGen EHR.
· State of Washington Department of Health Optometrist License, and American Heart Association BLS/ACLS.
At Eye Associates Northwest, PC, you will be part of a comprehensive eye care team including specialists in retina, cornea, glaucoma, and oculoplastics. You will have the autonomy to develop your own practice within the group while enjoying referrals and learning opportunities across several specialties.
· Interested candidates may submit their CV and letter of interest to: email@example.com
· To learn more about Eye Associates Northwest, PC, please visit: http://www.eanw.net/
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Supplemental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacation/Sick Leave, Paid Parking or Bus Pass and Continuing Education.